Browse All Articles
> Enable ACS Forwarding on a System Center Operations Manager RMS or Management Server
Below is a quick and dirty procedure to install and enable ACS Forwarding on a System Center Operations Manager RMS or Management Server.
1. Copy adtagent.exe to C:\windows\system32
2. Run command adtagent -install
3. Edit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWAR
a. Ensure/Add DWORD key EventlogLoggingLevel is set to 2
b. Add DWORD key LocalConfig and set to 2
c. Add DWORD key NoCache and set to 2
d. Add Multi-String Value key AdtServers and enter name of the collector to
4. In Services CP, set Operations Manager Audit Forwarding Service to Automatic and start.
5. Verify by running SELECT * FROM dbo.dtMachine on the OperationsManagerAC database and finding the management server name. Could also run SELECT * FROM dbo.dtMachine WHERE Description = 'DOMAINNAMEHERE\MACHINENAM