An important part of the job as a front-end developer is to stay up to date and in contact with new tools, trends and workflows. That’s why you cannot miss this upcoming webinar to explore the latest trends in UI technologies!
Stellar Data Recovery has always served to be one of the best providers of data recovery software to computer users and IT administrators. Going in the same direction, it has devised a one-stop solution for Exchange Administrators to address all MS Exchange Server issues, which is known by the name of Stellar Exchange Toolkit.
This toolkit is a package of 5 tools:
Each tool serves a different purpose and hence can be used in different scenarios or issues arising in Microsoft Exchange Server. Overall, the toolkit is a one-stop solution that can address all issues in almost all versions of MS Exchange Server that are commonly in use these days.
Being an Exchange administrator, go through this article to know all the scenarios in which this toolkit can work and come to your use. Also, know its features and benefits that you can avail.
Scenarios in which Stellar Exchange Toolkit can come to your rescue
As an Exchange admin, whether you wish to repair damaged EDB files of Exchange database, convert EDB files to Outlook PST file format, convert OST file into PST format, extract data from Exchange backup (BKF) or (VHDX) files, or recover lost password of Windows Server due to any reason, Stellar Exchange Toolkit from Stellar Data Recovery can serve you the best. You may wish to perform one or all these activities due to specific reasons.
Features of Stellar Exchange Toolkit
This toolkit is embedded with highly beneficial features the benefits of which have been summarized herein.
Tools in Stellar Exchange Toolkit and the benefits they provide
1. Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery – With this tool, you can repair damaged EDB files of Exchange database to make the EDB file usable once again so that the stored data items, such as emails, contacts, calendar items, etc. and can be easily recovered and accessed.
Note - You can do so by selecting database file using either ‘Select EDB’ or ‘Find EDB’ button. Then, from ‘Select Scan Mode’ dialog box you can select ‘Quick Scan’ or ‘Extensive Scan’ button for scanning the damaged EDB file. After that, it provides a preview of the recoverable components and allows you to save the recovered data in multiple file formats: PST, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF, RTF & Office 365.
2. Stellar Mailbox Extractor for Exchange Server – With this tool, you can extract mailboxes from one or multiple Exchange database files into PST format. You can also extract both Online and Offline Exchange database (EDB) files. Further, you would get a preview of mailbox data containing contacts, notes, journals, to-do-tasks, calendar, notes, emails & attachments.
Note - To do so, you first need to select either ‘Offline EDB’ or ‘Online Exchange’ from ‘Select Conversion Mode’ dialog box. Next, you need to choose EDB file using either ‘Open EDB’ or ‘Find EDB’ button followed by a click on the ‘Start’ button in the tool’s main interface. Then, after getting the preview, you can search and select the mailboxes to be extracted. Finally, you can select one file format from PST, EML, MSG, RTF, HTML, PDF, or Office 365 to save the extracted Exchange mailbox data.
3. Stellar OST to PST Converter – Technician – This is another important tool in the toolkit using which you can convert Outlook OST file to PST format in a straight-forward manner. The tool also allows you to split and save as well as compact and save PST file after conversion.
Plus, it works on encrypted OST file. You can use it no matter you wish to convert OST to PST format because of corruption in the OST file, you are unable to move OST file to another system, etc. You can also migrate mailboxes without bringing any change in its original structure and save migrated data in PST, DBX, HTML, MSG, PDF, RTF, EML, or MBOX format.
Besides, the contacts can be saved in CSV file format. In the end, the tool provides 3 export options for converted PST file: export to live Exchange Server, export to existing Outlook profile, and export to Office 365.
Note - You can perform all of these by selecting OST file using either the ‘Select Outlook File’ or ‘Find Outlook File’ button in the ‘Select Outlook Mailbox’ dialog box. Further, you would have to click ‘Scan’ button to get a preview of the data components that can be moved. Next, you would have to select any one file format from the ‘Save As’ dialog box that provides multiple saving options.
4. Stellar Mailbox Extractor for Exchange Backup – This tool in the toolkit can extract Offline mailboxes from Exchange Server Backup saved with .vhdx or .bkf extension and allows you to save them as PST, MSG, EML, HTML, RTF, PDF and MS Office 365. It can extract all mailbox data: emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, and journals. It also permits you to search required emails from the extracted file. This tool is extremely beneficial when the Exchange database (EDB) file have become damaged beyond repair.
Note – To use this tool, you would first have to select ‘Stellar Mailbox Extractor for Exchange Backup’ in the toolkit’s main interface. On doing so, ‘Stellar Exchange Backup’ dialog box will come up wherein you would have to select the backup file using either ‘Open Exchange Backup’ or ‘Find Exchange Backup’ button. Next, you would have to click on ‘Start’ button. On doing so, ‘Select Scan Mode’ dialog box will open up from where you would have to select either ‘Quick Scan’ or ‘Extensive Scan’ following which the preview of the data that can be extracted would be provided. Next, you would have to select the data items that you wish to extract and save in any of the file formats from the multiple saving options present in the ‘Save As’ dialog box.
5. Stellar Phoenix Password Recovery For MS Exchange – This tool will help you to reset the login password of Windows Server acting as Domain Controller if you accidentally lost it. The best part is that it allows you to reset with a strong and secure password. Further, it can reset the password of Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012.
Note – For doing so, you would have to download Bootable ISO Image and also the PDF document that contains all steps required to reset the password from the verified link. Next, burn the bootable image of the application on to a CD, make alterations in ‘server BIOS to boot from CD’ and in the ‘Server UEFI mode to boot from CD’. Finally, execute the necessary steps to reset the password of Windows Server. The interface of the tool is self-explanatory that anyone can understand and follow.
The Finishing Lines
On using Stellar Exchange Toolkit from Stellar Data Recovery, you will realize that it is the one-stop solution for all Exchange Server issues and easily serves your purpose. It is a must-have toolkit for all Exchange administrators as you do not get a different tool for different Exchange issue. Thus, use it to experience the difference it makes in resolving the troublesome issues with MS Exchange Server!
Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.