Here is the list of top 5 best SQL recovery software with their key features and licensing details. One can choose the specific SQL database recovery program according to their need.
Most organizations use SQL server to manage their vast data. SQL Server allows users to search, store and retrieve the data which they want. But, in some situations where a database administrator faces issues on the Server due to virus attack, sudden system shutdown, corruption in storage media, or network failure. This leads to corruption in the MDF file that makes the data inaccessible.
If an MDF file becomes corrupted, it may encounter a metadata corruption error and some error message like Msg 823/824/825/5172 error in SQL Server etc. In such situations, users need SQL recovery software that can recover the corrupted data items from a damaged data file(MDF/NDF). So, in this post, we will tell you the top 5 SQL recovery software for SQL Server administrators to maintain their SQL Server databases.
Best SQL Recovery Tool to Repair Corrupted MDF & NDF Files
In order to recover a damaged or inaccessible MDF file, users search for reliable software. There are many tools available in the online market for SQL database recovery but not all of them are good to use. Therefore, to resolve the confusion of admin and users, we will discuss the topmost SQL recovery software for server administrators.
1. SysTools SQL Recovery
Out of the top five SQL database repair solutions, SysTools SQL Recovery tool is one of the reliable utilities that is designed to repair corrupted MDF /NDF files without any file size restriction. This software is technically sound, so it can easily handle any type of corruption in an MDF and NDF files at any level. One can try the free demo version of this SQL recovery software to get the complete knowledge about the abilities and workings of the software.
- Recover corrupted or deleted Records from SQL database Tables
- SQL Recovery for primary (MDF) and secondary (NDF) database files
- Complete Object Recovery: Tables, Rules, Triggers, Functions, etc.
- Auto fetch option with two scanning modes: Quick & Advanced Scan
- Option to export all or selected database objects with Only schema or schema & data
- Allows recovering data from wallet ransomware affected MDF & NDF files. Read More
- Compatible with SQL Server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008R2/2008, 2005, 2000.
2. ApexSQL Recover
ApexSQL is a powerful solution to recover damaged, deleted, dropped, truncated and lost data. The Apex SQL Server data recovery tool has an option to retrieve deleted data and files from SharePoint and also from backup files.
- Get back deleted, dropped and truncated data
- Retrieve unplanned or malicious changes in DDL or DML
- Recover deleted data from backup files and SharePoint
- Option to separate any particular SQL Server operations
3. DataNumen SQL Recovery
DataNumen SQL Recovery is another tool to repair corrupted MDF and NDF database files. Before going towards the recovery, firstly, it scans the .mdf file and associated .ndf files then it retrieves the information from the database. It recovers as much data as possible; thereby it minimizes data loss.
- Recover the structure and data in the tables
- Retrieve deleted records and sparse column
- Allow multiple MDF and NDF data file recovery
- Support SQL Server 2005 & all above versions
Price: $ 499.95
4. Diskinternals MSSQL Recovery
Diskinternals MSSQL Recovery tool provides complete Microsoft SQL database recovery in a single package. This application can easily recover the SQL databases from damaged, inaccessible database files. The application has also the ability to repair and reconstruct accidentally deleted or damaged database from the Recycle Bin.
- Supports Unicode and national characters
- Give the preview of complete recovered data
- Provides full-auto, semi-auto and manual operation
- Repair tables, indexes, triggers, views, keys, procedures, etc.
Price: $ 399.95
5. Recovery for SQL Server
Recovery for SQL Server allows fast SQL database recovery without affecting the original data file. It provides a very user-friendly interface that takes almost zero time to perform SQL database recovery. It performs recovery of all the database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, triggers etc.
- Process and recover MDF and NDF database files
- Recovers database objects like Tables, functions, views, Triggers etc
- Recovers deleted records from SQL Server database tables
- Support MS SQL Server 2008R2, 2008, 2005 and all below editions
Price: $ 499
Database files are really essential for any organization, as they store lots of crucial information. Any type of corruption issue in SQL server database can create trouble for its users. Moreover, all the listed methodologies perform very well and are able to repair and recover SQL MDF files easily. One just needs to download the required solution from its official website.