If you need to migrate about 500 users in total, manually creating users profiles and copying over settings will be impractical. So read this guide to migrate Outlook profiles to Office 365 with a reliable tool.
Email clients are the most important part of present business communication. Approximately billions of emails are sent from companies to employees, clients to an administrator, co-workers to others on the daily basis. Microsoft Outlook is one of the most prominent desktop-based email services.
But, generally people often travel from one place to another and they want to access their Outlook data at any time. It can be possible when they migrate their Outlook profile to Office 365. In this situation, they start searching for solutions to migrate Outlook profiles to MS Office 365. Thus, this article describes a method to move MS Outlook Profiles to Office 365.
Advantages of Migrating Outlook Profile to Office 365
- You will get three extra apps namely Outlook, Access, and Publisher with Office 365 Home.
- With the recent update, Office 365 can be installed on up to five devices and people can simultaneously use them all at once.
- Office 365 provides 1TB OneDrive cloud storage which allows users to share, access and save their emails on the cloud.
- With the help Office 365, users will always have an updated Outlook version.
How to Move MS Outlook Profile to Office 365?
To migrate Outlook profile to Office 365, users are looking for a solution to perform the cutover migration. They have already worked out most of the technicalities regarding the back end like re-applying permissions. But, they are still struggling with Outlook. So, they need an alternate solution like SysTools Office 365 Import software. It is a trouble-free solution that can easily migrate the Outlook profile to Office 365. You can use this software as an both an Admin or User.
1. At first, download, install and run the SysTools Office 365 Import tool.
2. In this step, you can click on check the "Is Office 365 Admin" option.
3. Enter the credentials of Office 365 admin account & click on Login button.
4. After that, click on one of the following options to select the PST file i.e, Add File(s), Add Folder & Add CSV
5. Then, click on the Next button to proceed further.
6. Now, enter the domain id credentials for the Outlook PST file that you want to move into Office 365.
7. Further, select the required category and also select the "Date filters" button, if you need some specific date range of data.
8. You can also click the checkbox next to "Include Folders", ”Incremental Import”, "Exclude Deleted Items", "Exclude Sent items" option.
9. After that, click on the Import button to start the conversion process.
10. Now, the migration process will be completed successfully.
11. Finally, click on Save Report option, if you want to generate the complete status report.
1. First, download, install and run the software.
2. Then, click on the Add files or Add Folder or Add CSV to upload the Outlook PST files to the tool according to your needs.
3. Now, click on the "Next" button to convert Outlook 2010, 2013 to Office 365.
4. Further, you can follow the steps of With Impersonation method from step (6).
Some Key Features of Office 365 PST Import Tool
1. It maintains the same data integrity and hierarchy without creating any changes during the migration.
2. The tool is capable to move the entire data from Outlook mailbox such as inbox, sent items, attachments, drafts, deleted items, contacts, calendar, etc into Office 365.
3. The utility permits users to export multiple PST file as well as single PST file in simple steps.
4. This software works with distinct editions of MS Outlook and Windows.
5. It can transfer data from Outlook to Office 365 without any file size limitation.
6. This program is easy to install and provides a user-friendly interface.
Note: For instant download or free demo click below on the download button
Moving an Outlook profile to Office 365 is always a beneficial task. Once an Outlook profile is added to Office 365, it allows users to access their mailbox data anywhere without any trouble. Hence, keep in mind the requirements of users; we have discussed the process to move Outlook profile and its data to Office 365. SysTools Office 365 Import tool is one of the best possible ways to accomplish this task and it is also suggested by the experts.