Edureka's PHP & MySQL with MVC framework, will introduce you to PHP, MySQL, and CakePHP MVC framework. This course will cover aspects of how to use PHP and MySQL along with CakePHP MVC framework. To create powerful and easy to maintain database driven websites. The course will also cover Installation & Configuration of PHP, MySQL, and CakePHP. Attendees will also get to implement one project towards the end of the course.
Who should take this course?
This course can be taken by anyone who wants to be a Web Developer or wants to learn PHP & MySQL with a MVC framework.
Basic HTML knowledge, basic understanding of computer programming languages, internet, database, especially RDBMS.
Why learn PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks?
PHP scripting and MySQL database are two of the world's most popular open source techniques used to develop websites. Add the advantage of a MVC framework to it and you can develop powerful, dynamic, and easy to maintain database driven websites. PHP, MySQL, and CakePHP are also platform independent.
Meaning you can easily port a website developed on a windows machine to a Linux based apache web server with minimal to no changes. The CakePHP MVC architecture also adds some additional security against threats like SQL injections, hacking, and etc.
After the completion of the 'PHP & MySQL with MVC Framework' Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Understand the basics of the Web Technology.
2. Learn all major concepts of PHP and MySQL that beginner developers need to master.
3. Learn all major concepts of MVC architecture and it advantages over conventional web development methods.
3. Round off your application development skills by understanding how to implement PHP on a website using MVC framework.
4. Gain the PHP programming skills needed to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites.
5. Create forms easily using helper functions and work with form data.
7. Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data.
8. Work with PHP text mails and HTML emails.
9. How to use and create functions.
10. Object oriented concepts.
11. Uploading files to server.
12. Manipulate system files.
13. Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications.
14. Test and debug a PHP application.
15. Become a proficient PHP/MySQL web developer using MVC architecture.
Project1: (i) Create basic HTML registration form using CakePHP helpers. Post data to database and send an email.
(ii) Institution management website.
About the Author
Edureka courses are specially curated by experts who monitor the IT industry with a hawk’s eye, and respond to expectations, changes and requirements from the industry, and incorporate them into our courses.