This training course provides the knowledge necessary to support basic computer hardware and operating systems in today's business world. In this course students will learn best practices in troubleshooting, networking and security across a variety of device types in order to support their organization and set the stage for their own IT careers. This course will boost student's confidence to handle the most challenging technology problems more efficiently and will help build customer service and communication skills.
In this course, the student will learn the following skills:
- Security: Supporting and securing access to data by properly using authentication, access control and encryption for an organization. Help desk and technical support professionals form one of the first lines of defense for any organization.
- Networking: Applying core concepts and protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, and subnet mask to set up and support wired and wireless networks.
- Operating Systems: Working with mobile, server and traditional operating systems from Android and iOS to Windows and Linux.
- IT Operations: Utilizing the basics of virtualization, cloud computing, desktop imaging and deployment to support todays IT infrastructures.
- Troubleshooting: Following and using decision trees for diagnosing, resolving and documenting common hardware and software issues across a variety of devices.
- Technical Support: Applying principles of customer service to help resolve IT issues.
StormWind's CompTIA A+ course is a combination course that covers the hardware and software objectives students must master in order to pass the CompTIA 220-901 & 220-902 exams, both of which are required to achieve the CompTIA A+ Certification. The A+ Certification is part of specialized certification tracks for corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco, and Novell. Many technology companies have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians.
Exams 220-901 & 220-902.
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to complement your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or email@example.com
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.