If you're reading this we don't have to sell you upon becoming a developer. You already know it's one of the most lucrative (and fastest growing) career tracks out there-- no degree required.
● Create applications that are constantly updated via a web service. Stock market, weather, and transportation apps work with web services to provide users with current information.
● Create apps that take advantage of the HTML5 canvas which allows data visualizations, animations and even gaming!
● Create applications with reactive interfaces that provide users with an optimized experience.
This is where you can separate yourself from the average developer.
In this certification program you'll learn:
● How to Output to the console
● How to output content to the browser window by manipulating the DOM
● The getElementById() command
● How to use Number Functions
● Using Booleans
● How programs make decisions with conditionals
● If Statements and If... Else Statements
● Nested If Statements
● For Loops, While Loops, Do...While Loops
● For...In Loops, Endless Loops, Break and Continue Statements
● Looping Through Arrays
● Javscript Strings and String Functions to process text
● Working with the Browser DOM
● Accessing Web Services with the xmlHTTPRequest() Object
● Making Requests and Parameterized Requests
● Working with Returned Text Content
● Working with Returned XML Content
● Understanding JSON notation and Parsing JSON content
● Faux Multithreading with Javaascript