The Cisco CCNA R&S: ICND2 course is the second half of the CCNA Routing & Switching curriculum associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The goal of this online training course is to provide students with the key skills needed to successfully install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
The ICND2 course focuses on redundant topologies, troubleshooting common networking issues, configuring EIGRP and multiarea OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding WAN technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. This online training course provides preparation for the ICND2 exam and CCNA composite exam. Students pursuing their CCNA Routing and Switching certification should attend both ICND1 and ICND2 online training courses
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment
- Configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment
- Configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow
- Manage Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
Exam Number: 200-101 ICND2
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to complement your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or email@example.com
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.