This instructor-led, self-paced online training course will prepare you for the CompTIA Project+ certification, an international, vendor-neutral certification that covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support, and closure.
CompTIA Project+ covers the entire project life cycle, from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. It validates that project managers and team members have the knowledge required to manage the project life cycle, ensure appropriate communication, manage resources and stakeholders, and maintain project documentation to support the completion of larger projects.
- Purpose of a project charter
- Project manager’s role in the organizational structure
- Project process groups
- Project lifecycle
- Define and sequence activities
- Dependency types
- Determine the critical path
- Establish a schedule baseline
- Quality assurance and quality control processes
- Create a quality baseline
- Importance of a kick-off meeting and the common activities performed during the meeting
- Request seller responses and select sellers
- Close a project or phase
- Purpose and common components of a transition plan
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to complement your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or email@example.com
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.