The Cisco CCNA R&S: ICND2 v3 course is the second half of the CCNA Routing & Switching curriculum associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The goal of this online training course is to provide students with the key skills needed to successfully install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
The ICND2 v3 course focuses on redundant topologies, troubleshooting common networking issues, configuring EIGRP and multiarea OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding WAN technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. This online training course provides preparation for the ICND2 exam and CCNA composite exam. Students pursuing their CCNA Routing and Switching certification should attend both ICND1 and ICND2 online training courses
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, switch stacking, chasis aggregation, and spanning tree protocols
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe SNMP, Syslog, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images and licenses
- Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments
Exam Number: 200-105 ICND2
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to complement your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.