Want to be a web developer? It's one of the most lucrative (and fastest growing) career tracks out there. HTML5 is a must-have skill to get started as a web developer, and is the foundation to almost any development process.
What You Will Learn From This Course
This course provides a solid foundation to help development teams build strong web pages, manage digital content, and use HTML5 for a strong developer skill set. As a certified HTML5 specialist, you are qualified to build, maintain, and edit HTML5 documents.
This course instructs you how to:
- Create a proper HTML5 scaffolding for the type of application you’re creating, and how HTML5 should differ for web and mobile applications
- Properly integrate code written in CSS and PHP as external or internal code listings
- Select the most efficient tools and environments for HTML5 authoring and testing
- Strategically use HTML5 comments to document and debug code
- Strategically boost your search engine optimization value using images
- Seamlessly embed iFrame content from outside sources
- Convert Photoshop documents to HTML5
- Create the best HTML5 frameworks to save time and provide an entry point for new projects
In this course you’ll also learn other skills that supplement essential HTML5 tools and applications, including how to:
- Upload content to a web server for public consumption and set up a test server environment locally
- Create Meta Tags designed for optimal display on Google and other search engines
- Correctly mark up text to be sized properly across a variety of screen sizes and densities
- Create styled information, including lists, images, links, and apply colors to elements
- Create forms to safely gather data from users
- Integrate multimedia elements such as audio, video, and animations
Why Certification Matters
- Utilize a unique layout technique to make complex designs easy to mark up and manage
Almost every digital development project involves some level of HTML5. The HTML5 Specialist Certification is a way to differentiate yourself from the competition and prove your skills to increase employment value and opportunities.
Once you complete the course, you will be eligible to take the certification exam through LearnToProgram Media.
This is a standalone course, but is also available as part of a larger certification course. Certification courses administer the instruction and educational material needed to prepare for a third-party certification exam. The certification course that relates to this standalone course can be found here
Enroll to start your HTML5 certification process today!