The 70-247: Configuring & Deploying a Private Cloud w/System Center 2012 online training course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with Microsoft System Center 2012.
This is the second in a sequence of two System Center courses for IT Professionals that combine with their MCSA: Windows Server 2012 will help them towards attaining their MCSE: Private Cloud certification. This course aligns to Exam 246: Configuring & Deploying a Private Cloud w/System Center 2012.
Exam Number: 70-247
After completing this online training course, students will be able to:
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment.
- Configure and deploy the application fabric.
- Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline
- Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually.
- Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric.
- Allocate resources to the private cloud and grant access to the private cloud.
- Understand how to monitor the private cloud using Operations Manager.
- Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for a private cloud environment.
- Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into the private cloud fabric.
- Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure DPM in a private cloud.
- Deploy and configure Microsoft System Center 2012 _ Orchestrator in a private cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center 2012 components.
- Understand appropriate command-Line, PowerShell and applicable management shell commands
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.