The Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CTCOLLAB online training course will prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skills for troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network.
This course will help students prepare for the CCNP Collaboration Certification.
In some cases if you are working to attain your CCNP Voice certification you are able to apply completed CCNP Voice exams towards a CCNP Collaboration certification, but not all exams within the CCNP Voice track will be accepted. For complete information on the status of CCNP Voice exams within the CCNP Collaboration certification, visit the CCNP Collaboration Exam Migration Tool.
Exam Number: 300-080 CTCOLLAB
- Troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools and fixes at the integrated system or solution level
- Troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VCS Control and VCS Expressway
- Troubleshooting issues with Call Setup
- Troubleshooting issues with ILS
- Troubleshooting issues with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Troubleshooting issues with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshooting issues with Voice Quatlity and Media Resources
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.