The 70-336: Core Solutions of Lync Server 2013 online training course teaches IT professionals how to plan, design, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 solution. The online training course emphasizes Lync Server 2013 Enterprise Unified Communications features with particular emphasis on coexisting with and migrating from legacy communication services.
This is the first in a sequence of two Lync Server online training courses for IT Professionals that combine with their MCSA: Windows Server 2012 will help them towards attaining their MCSE: Communication certification*. This course aligns to Exam 336: Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013.
*This certification retired on March 30, 2016. You must have taken and passed the required exams prior to March 30, 2016, in order to earn this certification.
Exam Number: 70-336
After completing thiscourse, students will be able to:
- Describe the overall server and client Lync Server 2013 architecture.
- Describe Lync Server 2013 features and user scenarios.
- Describe the Lync Server deployment process.
- Describe the components of a Lync Server 2013 Design.
- Plan for Microsoft Solutions Framework for Lync Server 2013.
- Plan Infrastructure Requirements for Lync Server 2013.
- Use the Lync Server 2013 Planning Tool.
- Use Topology Builder.
- Plan for Site Topology.
- Design a Site Topology.
- Plan the Server Infrastructure.
- Design Documentation Using Microsoft Office.
- Use Lync Server 2013 management interfaces.
- Configure Role-Based Access Control.
- Prepare for client deployment.
- Deploy and manage clients.
- Prepare for device deployment.
- Deploy and manage Internet Protocol (IP) phones.
- Describe conferencing in Lync Server 2013.
- Describe dial-in conferencing in Lync Server 2013.
- Manage and administer dial-in conferencing in Lync Server 2013.
- Describe the conferencing capabilities of Lync Server 2013.
- Design audio and video for web conferencing.
- Plan for instant message and presence Federation.
- Design Edge services.
- Describe the features and concepts for Persistent Chat in Lync Server 2013.
- Design Lync Server 2013 to include Persistent Chat.
- Deploy and configure Persistent chat in Lync Server 2013.
- Describe the Archiving service.
- Describe the Monitoring service.
- Configure the Archiving and Monitoring services.
- Describe and use the Lync Server 2013 troubleshooting tools.
- Describe the required daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance tasks.
- Describe the fundamental troubleshooting approach to Lync Server 2013 issues.
- Use SIP commands and analyze SIP logs.
- Describe high availability in Lync Server 2013.
- Configure High Availability features in Lync Server 2013.
- Plan for load balancing in Lync Server 2013.
- Design load balancing in Lync Server 2013.
- Describe the high availability options in Lync Server 2013.
- Describe the tools for backing up and restoring Lync Server 2013 data.
- Backup and restore critical Lync Server 2013 data.
- Export and import critical Lync Server 2013 data.
- Describe design considerations for branch site scenarios.
- Describe the migration process.
- Describe migration and coexistence topologies.
- Plan for client and device migration.
- Design a software deployment strategy for Lync Server 2013.
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.