The 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013 online training course examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps.
The course also examines how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan. and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
This is the second in a sequence of two SharePoint online training courses for IT Professionals that combine with their MCSA: Windows Server 2012 will help them towards attaining their MCSE: SharePoint certification. This online training courses aligns to Exam 332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
Exam Number: 70-332
After completing thiscourse, students will be able to:
- Describe the core features of SharePoint Server 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint Server 2013environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint Server 2013deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint Server 2013deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint Server 2013deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint Server 2013deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
- Understand appropriate command-Line, PowerShell and applicable management shell commands
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or email@example.com
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.