More and more project teams are virtual and global. Many manager struggle to understand different cultures and manage diversity as well as different communication styles. This course is developed to help managers gain a world view and strengthen their global virtual teams.
2 Professional Development Units (PDU)
Students will learn:
- The differences between high and low context cultures and its effect on communication
- Work styles of different cultures
- Cultural values and how they impact projects
- Virtual solutions
- Body language to avoid with certain cultures
- How to design complimentary roles and responsibilities
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.