The 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 online training course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2012 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
Also this online training course helps you prepare for the Exam 70-462 and helps toward the requirements for the MCSA: SQL Server certification
Exam Number: 70-462
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Plan, install, and troubleshoot SQL Server 2012and SQL Server databases
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases, the concept of the transaction log, SQL Server 2012 database recovery, backup and restoration
- SQL Server 2012 security models, logins and users
- Fixed server roles, user-defined server roles, fixed database roles and permissions and the assignment of permissions, user-defined database roles
- Partial database containment option provided by SQL Server 2012
- SQL Profiler
- Virtualization of SQL Server 2012and Data-Tier Applications, Central Management Servers and Multi-Server queries
- Auditing SQL Server 2012 environments
- Monitoring and maintaining SQL Server 2012 databases
- Managing and working with multiple servers including virtualizing SQL Server 2012and deploying and upgrading data-tier applications
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.