The Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CIPTV1 online training course prepares delegates for implementing a Cisco Unified Communications Manager, CUBE and audio and video conferences in a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.6 which is the call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Unified Communications solution.
This course will help students prepare for the CCNP Collaboration Certification.
In some cases if you are working to attain your CCNP Voice certification you are able to apply completed CCNP Voice exams towards a CCNP Collaboration certification, but not all exams within the CCNP Voice track will be accepted. For complete information on the status of CCNP Voice exams within the CCNP Collaboration certification, visit the CCNP Collaboration Exam Migration Tool.
Exam Number: 300-070 CIPTV1
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to install or upgrade
- Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager initial configuration and user management
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to support on-cluster calling
- Implement PSTN access in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and to build a dial plan in a single-site Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager media resources
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and application
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.