In this instructor-led, online training course, students will learn to evaluate, plan, deploy, and operate Microsoft Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. They will learn the skills required to set up and sustain an Office 365 tenant and users.
This course assists students in their preparation for the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
Exam: 70-346 & 70-347
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provision Office 365
- Plan and Implement Networking and Security in Office 365
- Manage Cloud Identities
- Implement and Manage Identities by using DirSync
- Implement and Manage Federated Identities for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage
- Manage Clients and End-User Devices
- Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections
- Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for End Users
- Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online
- Plan and implement Skype for Business
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.