The Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Expert Administration online training course teaches IT Professionals the key concepts, components, and procedures associated with the deployment, configuration, and management of SharePoint 2013. You will learn what's new in SharePoint 2013 and also how to prepare for a successful installation of SharePoint 2013.
You’ll then learn the proper way to install SharePoint 2013 and how to configure it and maintain it after you have completed the installation.
After completing thisonline trainingcourse, the student should be able to:
- Install or upgrade SharePoint 2013 to create your farm
- Use Central Administration to configure your SharePoint 2013 farm
- Create Web applications and site collections to host your content
- Create service applications that provide additional functionality in the SharePoint farm
- Scaling your SharePoint 2013 farm for better performance and availability
- Create and manage workflows to provide automated business processes
- Protecting your data using the available disaster recovery tools in SharePoint 2013
- Understand appropriate command-Line, PowerShell and applicable management shell commands
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or email@example.com
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.