The 70-662 & 70-663: Designing, Deploying and Administrating Exchange Server 2010 online training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
This course provides training to configure Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
After completing this online training course, the student should be able to:
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization toExchange Server 2010.
- Configure Exchange Server 2010 integration with Exchange Online.
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
- Understand appropriate command-line, PowerShell and applicable management shell commands
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.