The 70-642: Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure Services online training course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and troubleshoot Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Network Infrastructures.
It will cover networking technologies most commonly used with Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 such as DNS, DHCP, IPv4 and IPv6 network addressing, Network Policy server and Network Access Protection and configuring secure network access. It also covers fault tolerant storage technologies, Network Storage and routing and remote access, monitoring and compliance updates as well as other relevant technologies.
Exam Number: 70-642
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Plan and configure an IPv4 network infrastructure.
- Implement DHCP within their organization.
- Configure and troubleshoot DNS.
- Configure, transition to, and troubleshoot IPv6.
- Configure and troubleshoot Routing and Remote Access.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server Role service.
- Implement Network Access Protection.
- Implement security features within Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Implement security features within Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 that help to secure network communications.
- Configure and troubleshot file and print services.
- Enable and configure services to optimize branch office data access.
- Control and monitor network storage.
- Recover data on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 servers.
- Monitor Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server R2 network infrastructure services.
If you wish to purchase Student Guides, Labs or Practice Exams to compliment your StormWind courseware, please contact Stormwind Studios Customer Support Team at 480-889-9966 or email@example.com
This Course is published by Stormwind Studios, LLC and the use of the course and its video contents is with the express permission of Stormwind Studios, LLC. Any use including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Stormwind Studios, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks & registered trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.
All content Copyright 2016 Stormwind Studios, LLC.