• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Experts Exchange Annual Survey

Hello,

As part of our effort to continually improve Experts Exchange, we invite you to participate in our annual survey. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete the survey, and the information you share will help us to enhance our services to better meet your needs.

Your participation also qualifies you for a chance to win one of 4 Raspberry Pi, 4 Chromecasts, or a Google Nexus 9 tablet.

To enter, please complete the survey by next Tuesday, December 2, 2014. Giveaway winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 3, 2014.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me directly.

Thanks,

Kay-Kay
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (24)

Expert Comment

Darr2472014-11-25 05:44 PMID: 135858
All winners will be selected randomly
and announced mid-December somewhere at this comparatively generic hostname: blog.experts-exchange.com

Expert Comment

Gareth Gudger2014-11-25 06:23 PMID: 135859
I wonder what one could do with a Raspberry Pi. The possibilities are endless. :)

Expert Comment

I wonder what one could do with a Raspberry Pi.
Donate ...

this said, I concur with the surprise of the question  about EE wanting to update someones profile,
you should completely remove that one, and not even think about doing so...

Expert Comment

dhsindy2014-11-26 03:26 AMID: 135958
Survey done.

Sometimes, TPTB just cannot sit on their hands and we end up with things like Classic Coke.

Author Comment

Kay-Kay Clapp2014-12-03 10:33 AMID: 136809
Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for participating in this year's annual member survey. I have emailed everyone the contest results and have also posted them to the blog here.

We will be sharing the survey results on the blog soon.

Feel free to message me directly with any questions or concerns.

Thanks again!

Expert Comment

Gareth Gudger2014-12-03 10:45 AMID: 136812
Congratulations to all the winners!