• England,
  • United Kingdom

Top Contributors

VMWare wish list for 2015?

I wanted to share some interesting and awesome information with all our VMware experts! In 2014 we've had a large increase questions, solutions and content for this area!

We knew this area had potential based on VMware's footprint in the world of data center virtualization, with tons more technologies we can discuss still. I'm really looking forward to growing our discussions in these areas and others in 2015.

Experts Exchange migrated VMware to a new topic area on the site, under Cloud, to showcase the great content and amazing talent we have here and it's been inspiring to watch the collaboration, and solutions gain momentum.

With your help, we saw VMware content on our site grow significantly and it's now ranked #5 on our site in November, jumping up from the 20s in September!

I'd like to shout out to Andy Hancock for submitting roughly 21 articles for VMware topics in 2014!

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE: What technology solutions from VMware are you planning to tackle in 2015?

Expert Comment

Chach DalSanto2014-12-17 12:52 PMID: 138640
Want to roll out VDI as a SaaS type offering for my clients, adn look strongly into the vSAN and vNetwork offerings.

Expert Comment

vCloud AIR

vSAN

NSX

VMware EVO: RAIL

SDDC

vMotion over Long Distance

Cloud to Cloud Migrations

Horizon View 6.0 and 3D GPU (nVidia Grid K1 and K2)

VMware Clusters and GPU Tesla K40

VMware Big Data Extensions