• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Experts Exchange Community Toolkit

To wrap up 2014 we created a toolkit full of interesting content for you. This is just the beginning of what is going to be a valuable new resource for our members, and we will continue to add new goodies to it throughout the year.

We have wallpapers, infographics, and more for download, check it out. Feel free to download and share anything you see there.

View the Community Toolkit
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (10)

Expert Comment

John2014-12-20 09:55 AMID: 138948
Leslie - I echo some of the thoughts above.

I never use wallpaper (from anywhere). I know that puts me in a very minority, but I do not see wallpaper as tool. So then:  Toolkits as one thing and EE goodies (?) as another thing.

Unless I missed something, the offering is all EE goodies so far.

Expert Comment

Uni Kitty2014-12-23 10:42 AMID: 139283
Hi! Thanks for commenting on this, we just got it started and hope to add more tools to it in the future. This is just the kick off with some goodies in it. Please tune in for future updates as we continue to expand what we have in here for you.  Also, thanks for the suggestions @PortletPaul.

@Coboldinosaur the good news is that all the things you've mentioned have been under development and are part of our 2015 roadmap. @JohnHurst knows this already because he's been part of the product advisory committee that helps us get community feedback on our plans. Please tune in to our live webinar with our CEO in February 2015 to get all the details.

Expert Comment

Uni Kitty2014-12-23 10:43 AMID: 139284
oops

@SimonAdept, you're the one that posted some more kit ideas. Thank you!

Expert Comment

Gary2014-12-24 09:08 AMID: 139391
things like fiddles
Some of us are working on it, as for full EE integration into EE who knows.

Bar that agree with what everyone else said, but already saw this a while ago and wondered where the tools were

Expert Comment

aikimark2014-12-24 09:30 AMID: 139394
Not tools, but...
* You could easily increase the instances of correct zoning by swapping the order of the tabs in the question wizard from the topic tree to search.

* Tap some of the Cal-Poly comp sci talent to make the question wizard better.

* Add zone information to the items displayed on the Notifications list of neglected questions.

Expert Comment

COBOLdinosaur2014-12-24 11:20 AMID: 139409
the good news is that all the things you've mentioned have been under development

Same song over and over... that has been the mantra of every regime in the history of the site.  Nothing exists until it is delivered. which means nothing that needs to be done exists.  Nothing is done until it exists.  Given the history of defects in updates from SLO it will be a miracle if more than token pieces get DONE.  The PAC is helpful and I'm sure they are confident; just like the EAB was when promises were made.

So you can sing the corporate tune all you want but so far the overall performance of the EE corporate team is about a D+ plus. About the only thing they did well for all of 2014 was groups. All the technical problems that existed in January are still here in December, so a new roadmap is nice, but if we are just going to continue driving around in circles; we don't really need a map.

Cd&