• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Thoughts on the Apple Watch?

For those who own the Apple Watch, what are your thoughts on the device? What do you like or dislike about the watch? What are its best or worst features? Are there any improvements that you think can be made towards the functionality of the watch? Would you recommend it to others, why or why not?

Looking forward to hearing the community's thoughts!
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (10)

Expert Comment

I used to wear a watch but had to stop.  Kept poking myself!!!

watch

Expert Comment

Brandon Lyon2015-05-26 07:55 AMID: 1734875
Smartwatches, at least the ones I've used, aren't something I would classify as heavy and bulky. They can be a little large depending on the one you get (the apple watch being the smallest one I believe).

Expert Comment

I'm still waiting for someone that's actually used one and can comment.

Jim.

Expert Comment

Brian Matis2015-05-26 05:03 PMID: 1734899
Just a quick note to say that I'm loving mine. I've got some more in-depth thoughts that I have in an article draft. Let me try to finish that up right now and get it posted ;-)

Expert Comment

Brian Matis2015-05-26 05:54 PMID: 1734904
Ok, I just submitted an article with my impressions of the Apple Watch. Take a look, and let me know if you have any suggestions for the article as well (since it's not actually accepted yet.)
http://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/18441/Apple-Watch-One-Month-Impressions.html

Expert Comment

Really nice article and thanks for the thoughts.

I thought the watch was going to be one of those things with no real "wow" factor, but something that once tried, your left wondering how you ever lived without it.  

That's what I've come to expect from Apple; products that impact your life, but do so in a very understated way.

They do exactly what they are designed to do, do it extremely well, and as a result, simply disappear into the background.  That's the real "Wow" factor.

To bad more manufacturers don't get that.

Jim.