• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Ready to try your hand at articles? This is the best time - In June we'll be giving away a Blade Runner 4TB external hard drive!!!

That's right, we've got the Philippe Starck designed 4TB hard drive for one lucky author who submits an original piece during the month of June.  

To enter the drawing, submit 1 or more original article during the month of June. You can earn more entries by achieving "Approved" or "Awarded" status on your article. The winner will be announced July 6th, 2015.

Article gets accepted = 1 contest entry
Article is approved = 3 contest entries
Article is awarded = 7 contest entries

Some enticing details about the prize:

The LaCie Blade Runner is more than just a beautifully designed hard drive – it's a creation by world famous designer Philippe Starck that represents the combination of human and machine. Inspired by the mysterious, incredible power of information technology, the LaCie Blade Runner combines an anthropomorphic metal interior with an angular cage-like shell. It begs the question; can we truly confine technology to a cage?

Blade Runner Desktop Hard Drive by Philippe Starck
For more information, see our contest page here: http://pages.experts-exchange.com/Blade-Runner-Contest.html

Expert Comment

I've  written am article but can't get it published because EE is having trouble uploading screenshots.

Expert Comment

dsacker2015-05-31 09:34 AMID: 1735706
I have submitted an article. Please don't accept it until tomorrow. :)

Expert Comment

Another great contest, I'll start working on some more articles ;)

Expert Comment

Gurvinder Pal Singh2015-06-02 01:53 AMID: 1735966
Thanks EE, good time to get back in the game :). Have been off EE for a long time now.