I see another redesign has gone live, and it moves EE another step forward to being totally useless to an expert.
Where shall I start...
- New links opening a new window by default. What is this 1998?
- The list view doesn't show the asker - obviously EE are fed up with the idiots being ignored by the experts so are now trying to trick the experts in to viewing the questions and then answering them.
- The CSS is using the same colour link for both live and visited links, so no way of knowing if a question is new. No time on the questions which might help.
- The default view mixes in Articles with questions. Except on the list view no way of seeing what is a question and what is an article.
- The questions view has answered questions mixed in as well.
Why any power user would use the Detailed view, I don't know, but the list view is close to useless.
Does anyone actually test this stuff before pushing it out?
Sorry to say, but I think my participation on the site will shortly stop - you have made it impossible to work in a high traffic area like the Exchange zone.