• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

MVE 2015 nominations are now open!

Hi all,

For those of you that don't know me yet, I am the Community Manager here at the SLO office following Brad Rubin. I'm sure all of you know Cat, who is on my team and continuing all her great work for the community. I hope to get a chance to meet all of you and welcome any conversations if you'd like to chat. I can be reached at kkeller [at] experts-exchange [dot] com.

I wanted to let each of you know that nominations for this year's MVE's are now open. You can vote and find all of the details here: http://blog.experts-exchange.com/ee-blog/nominate-the-2015-class-of-most-valuable-experts/

Thanks for your continued participation on EE!

Best,
Katie
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (36)

Expert Comment

Fair enough! Hope you're feeling better.

Expert Comment

Jim Horn2015-11-16 08:09 AMID: 1834894
>Now, Mr Wills, if you wish to send something that might... ummm... lubricate a potential nomination,
I believe Eric just won the '2015 comment that could have multiple alternate meanings' award.

>Luckily, I am not an Admin or Mod, and not an employee of EE
Nicely played Mark.   :: raising eyebrows ::   :: you and me hand gesture ::

And of course, if any of you feel that your contributions are nomination-worthy, feel free to message me with a large enough resume to make that happen.  On an unrelated note, I like Stella Artois and anything hockey-related.

Expert Comment

Netminder2015-11-16 12:54 PMID: 1835494
Mr Horn,

You'll find that I usually choose my words quite carefully when writing. Speaking, not so much sometimes... *laughing*

Mr Wills,

Blue is my favorite color, curiously enough.

Expert Comment

Pete Long2015-11-19 03:20 AMID: 1841334
I nominate http://www.experts-exchange.com/members/_jesper_.html Because no-one in Cisco PIX TA ever get an award for anything. :p

Pete

Expert Comment

Netminder2015-11-19 05:14 PMID: 1843318
*laughing*... Fair enough. I'll file it away.

Expert Comment

Netminder2015-11-19 05:28 PMID: 1843354
Pete,

Filed the nomination for you.

N