• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

CloudFlare

Folks,

We're getting frequent reports of CloudFlare pages that look like this image:CloudFare.jpgPlease report any instances here (no screenshot necessary) including the local date and time, the CloudFlare location and, if you happen to think about it, the Ray ID. Your IP address isn't necessary either.

Thanks,

N
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (36)

Expert Comment

Hey, Snap, I'm glad it's not just me!

must be another DB failure, or Web front end failure!

Expert Comment

Gene Richardson2016-01-19 05:16 PMID: 1887308
Update...we have been looking at our NewRelic data and found that at certain times of the day when our crons are running, the database and disk access times are peaking for a period of time that could cause slow downs and/or timeouts.  We have scheduled maintenance this weekend to upgrade the environment which will at least give us more headroom.  We are also looking as some of those cron jobs to see if we can optimize them.  Look for relief by Saturday evening PST.

Author Comment

Netminder2016-01-19 05:34 PMID: 1887311
Thank you, Gene. We can use Sunday morning as a new benchmark.

Expert Comment

Dave Baldwin2016-01-19 08:21 PMID: 1887380
You should also know that Avast Anti-virus doesn't like the Cloudflare SSL/TLS certificates at times.  I had to turn off checking the certificates in Avast.

Expert Comment

Got a timeout opening a question.  next refresh worked.  Long delays trying to locate this thread but no timeouts.

Connection timed out

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Ray ID: 27d0b08cde2a37da
    Your IP address: x.x.x.x
    CloudFlare Location: Atlanta

Email Support: customer_service@experts-exchange.com

Call us at: 1-877-211-8911 x299

Expert Comment

Gene Richardson2016-03-01 04:55 PMID: 1898228
Thanks...I will have the team take a look.