Most of you are probably aware of the Expert Testing system: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Expert_Testing/
We're aware of a number of flaws in the system:
1. No real administrative system;
2. No reminder system to the Project Owner to respond to and close the bug reports;
3. No system for "ask a question" tied into the individual reports;
4. No smooth system for finding one's own projects (not in profile);
5. No dependable system for find the reports posted in someone else's projects; and most of all
6. No system of consequences for not attending to one's Project short of suspending an account
The possible project to update the Expert Testing system is NOT in the planning for the near future. However, it seems reasonable that if we, as a community, can establish the specifications for the upgraded systems, it will save a lot of work when EE does put it into the budget and resources allocation plan.
This discussion is for the purpose of developing a consensus on the specifications. Please be reminded that just because we have an idea doesn't mean that it become a reality -- but that doesn't mean we can't talk about it.