• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Paste screen shot directly while writing any article

I think it would be great if we can get the option or just enable paste any screen shot directly on Article Body. Many time it happens that we have to take the screen shot and save as an image and then upload it under article body this consume more time .. for example if we are writing any article for installation then it is really difficult to take images of multiple steps and save as image file and then finally upload on the article body.
I tried to see if we can just copy the entire article written on a word file and then paste it under article body but didn't worked for me.

If any one has any better option on this please suggest .
copy-and-paste.png
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (24)

Author Comment

Swadhin Ray2016-04-27 11:37 AMID: 1908441
If I am writing an article in Experts exchange then can  I use Chk Editor , if yes then how to setup?

Expert Comment

lherrou2016-04-27 11:42 AMID: 1908443
No, you can't. You can only use the editor EE has configured on the site (which is a modified/configured version of CKEditor).

Author Comment

Swadhin Ray2016-04-27 11:58 AMID: 1908448
But I still think if this feature will be available in Experts Exchange when we write any article then it would be great.

Expert Comment

lherrou2016-04-27 12:01 PMID: 1908450
Oh, I agree 100%. It's just not a high-priority item for EE

Expert Comment

a better option would be to have a plugin for Word, where I could write an Article in Word, hit a Publish to EE button, and it would send it to EE!

Just like Wordpress does!

Author Comment

Swadhin Ray2016-04-27 12:13 PMID: 1908457
What if we can get access using MS writer so that when you write the article and hit publish it get submitted to EE for review. I also like to see if we can have on word or this .

As sometime we need to get more screenshot for better explanation but in meanwhile it take a lot of time to get it in specific format and upload and embed it on articles.