• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Certification list updates to member's profiles

I recently completed my VCP 6 exam. I was going to add it to my profile, but when I selected the VMware certifications from the drop down there is no option for version 6. When or how often is the list for available certifications to select from updated?

Expert Comment

Netminder2016-01-07 10:14 AMID: 1880544
Rodney,

I think we just have to ask for it. If you can post the details in http://www.experts-exchange.com/Expert_Testing/1063/Share-your-feedback-or-report-a-bug-on-Experts-Exchange.html the staff has usually been pretty responsive about things like this.

Netminder
Senior Admin

Expert Comment

Congrats on passing the exam as well!

Jim.

Expert Comment

Matt Minor2016-01-07 04:06 PMID: 1880674
Congratulations!

There also does not seem to be any option for any of the Apple certifications. I currently hold a few, would be nice to get them added.

I'm brand new to the group so I'd just like to say hi folks, I'm glad to be here! :)

Matt

Expert Comment

Netminder2016-01-07 11:02 PMID: 1880856
Matthew,

Use the same link I posted to Rodney. It's really the best way to get them added.

N

Author Comment

Rodney Barnhardt2016-01-08 08:59 AMID: 1881120
To any one interested. I posted on the link provided above. I was told they add the certifications as requested. So, anyone else looking to have certifications added\updated, just post on the link above. You should receive a confirmation message once they have submitted your request for the changes.

Expert Comment

Sina May2016-01-12 01:22 PMID: 1883299
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that the VMware certifications have been added.

Matt,

The Apple Certifications should be available on our next release (tentatively 1/18). You can join the Release Notes group to receive an update when that goes to production.