• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Live Issues

I received a request for help at 11:49 CET (02:49 PST) and only have a DENY button.  How do you enter the conversation?

Only a DENY button.
Only a deny button is visible on the request for help.  How do you start the conversation?
Sticky site footer overlays history dialog and is no longer sticky and scrolls with the page.
Also, after clicking on the "History" link, the site footer overlays the history dialog and scrolls with the page.  It is no longer sticky.
Dan

Author Comment

Dan McFadden2016-01-19 03:10 AMID: 1886954
After refreshing LIVE twice, the accept button appeared.

Dan

Expert Comment

Sina May2016-01-19 06:53 AMID: 1887044
Hi Dan,

If only the Deny button was shown, that would indicate that the user who sent you the request was no longer online. We can make adjustments to the interface that will make this more obvious. I'm glad it looks like they came back on later though and hopefully you were able to assist them.

We'll also see if we can recreate your footer issue. Can you give me some details on your setup? Which browser are you using and do you use the site full screen or at a narrower width?

Sina

Author Comment

Dan McFadden2016-01-19 07:29 AMID: 1887062
Sina,

##########
HW Config:
Processor 1                  ID = 0
Number of cores            4 (max 8)
Number of threads      8 (max 16)
Name                  Intel Core i7 3770
Codename            Ivy Bridge
Specification            Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Package (platform ID)      Socket 1155 LGA (0x1)

Northbridge            Intel Ivy Bridge rev. 09
Southbridge            Intel Q77 rev. 04
Memory Type      DDR3
Memory Size            14 GBytes

Display adapter 0      
Display name            \\.\DISPLAY1
Name                  Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Board Manufacturer      Intel Corporation
Memory size            2176 MB

SW Config:
Win7 - fully patched to Jan 2016        Microsoft Windows 7 (6.1) Enterprise Edition 64-bit  Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
DirectX Version            11.0

FF 43.0.4 (64bit) in full screen
##########

The footer issue only appeared while viewing the initial request before acting on it (no Accept or Deny click).  Now, when I go back to conversations and view the history, the footer is sticky.

Dan