• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

First Impressions of Live

This one's for the experts participating in Live. I wanted to get some of your impressions before I make the plunge myself! Does it seem worth it (whatever worth means to you [e.g. time, money, etc.])? Do you see yourself continuing with it? Is there anything that just downright bugs you about?
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (37)

Expert Comment

Rob2016-02-11 10:12 PMID: 1895130
Paul, I got both requests too and felt it would've been good to say why I couldn't help.

Kudos for the email notif though! :)

Expert Comment

I've gotten requests as well, all have been missed, and none in my area of expertise.

Jim.

Expert Comment

We get them all the time, (5 or 6 a week) via email, linkedin and Hire Me, when we send them our terms of business, it frightens most off, those that don't we re-direct to Top Experts here at EE, in the Zone. (have done for 5 years now!), we pick and select the best, providing they Accept our terms!

A few a month are converted into ongoing clients, but most want a free meal ticket!

Expert Comment

Rob2016-02-12 03:18 AMID: 1895174
Andy, this is specifically regarding the "Live" product and not being able to reply when denying a request.

I suppose I could've sent a private message, however that removes context (have to add it back in) as well as bringing up another page

Expert Comment

Sina May2016-02-12 06:10 AMID: 1895204
Hi guys!

We appreciate your continued feedback on your interactions. It helps us validate some of our upcoming development.

Specifically, on Monday, we plan to release updates that will show your top certified areas and profile information within the Live system, which will hopefully help clients find better matches on their own. We also have plans to add a way to suggest consultants based on their certifications and an interface to explain why you are denying their request in the near future.

Please continue to let us know about anything we can do to help ease pain points in this process.

Thanks!

Expert Comment

looks like EE have got it covered! Probably still not stop the idiots though! But any help to the people on "stupid street", is probably a benefit!

or is it not about Clients, being able to target the correct "Consultant" for their issue!

I suppose I could've sent a private message, however that removes context (have to add it back in) as well as bringing up another page

I think you've answered the issue!