• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

New Top Navigation Sneak Peek

Hello!

As many of you are aware, we're continuing to work hard on our new products and existing site features. One of the areas we identified as being in need of some love is our top navigation bar, which community feedback and other research revealed to be too complicated and often redundant.

As a result, we will soon be releasing a new, simpler top navigation bar! This includes reducing the number of drop down menus and simplifying the search. All of the features you know and love (plus a few new and exciting products!) will still be present and accounted for, but with a much needed facelift.

Here’s a sneak peek!

topnavannouncement.png
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and stay tuned for the launch date!

Cheers,

Jaime Lewis
Community Coordinator
jlewis@experts-exchange.com
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (23)

Expert Comment

Bar seems more intrusive than before.Using a samsung galaxy s4. It's probably the same on all androids. See the half coversed top line of my typing? That is very frustrating, it always slides up and sits like that.

Expert Comment

Brenae Noack2016-02-23 04:25 PMID: 1897215
Thibault- Thanks for the details and screenshot!

Expert Comment

Netminder2016-02-23 05:17 PMID: 1897221
Modalot,

Not that one; I know where the one the Badgers use is. I'm wondering about the one the non-Badgers use.

N

Expert Comment

Daydreams2016-02-23 05:24 PMID: 1897223
Nm, I found it at: Browse> Members> Advanced Search> Member Name. There must be an easier way.

Btw I get the same view as Thibault on the Galaxy S5.

Expert Comment

Netminder2016-02-23 06:01 PMID: 1897227
Daydreams,

That's my point. It used to be one click.

Expert Comment

John2016-02-24 06:51 AMID: 1897317
In the new navigation system, "Do you have a related question" and button is Green - the colour of an accepted answer. Navigation links and hints like this should probably be Blue to avoid confusion.