• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

[Main] Introduce yourself!

welcome
Here we will introduce our new Experts to the Community!  

@ New Experts - Introduce yourself!

@ Experts - Feel free to say hello to these members and welcome them to Experts Exchange.

Let me know if you have any questions.
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (129)

Expert Comment

Danilo Andrade2019-01-22 12:53 PMID: 2452280
Hi everyone!

I'm new here as I have recently discovered experts-exchange and found out I could also help out people with my expertise. Hope I can be of any help to this community.

Cheers!

Expert Comment

Rob Jurd2019-01-22 01:01 PMID: 2452284
Belated Greetings and Welcome to David and Danilo.  Great to have you on board and we look forward to seeing you on-site.

If you haven't already started monitoring, get across to the Community Experts group for up to date information and discussions about EE: https://www.experts-exchange.com/groups/Experts-Exchange-Community-Experts.html

We're always looking for more volunteers to help out around the site so if you feel like a change to answering questions or writing articles, let me know.  Our community volunteers consist of moderators, topic advisors and solution guides, all helping connect the right people together.

Please feel free to reach out at any time via the "message" button on my profile for anything at all.

Cheers,
Rob Jurd
EE Community Advisor

Expert Comment

Richard Schierer2019-04-14 05:13 AMID: 2465501
I have been an off and on subscriber for over 10 years. We have always had access at work though. I am presently an independent consultant working from my home base in Mooresville, NC. I have 25 years in the IT industry starting out as a traveling tech in NYC with a beeper and my bag to Director of IT for a home health care provider. Relocated to this area in 2014 and doing my best to help the people in the area learn about how their computers can be used more effectively while not charging a lot. I look forward to helping out as I can, but I really come here to get answers to my questions, projects and show me the many different sides of a solution.

Expert Comment

Miriam Sachs2019-05-16 02:27 PMID: 2474087
Hello,

I just found this site today. I am hoping to make the most of it. I have recently been exploring ways recently to do more freelancing work and/or start my own business.

Miriam

Expert Comment

Jerry Patrick2019-06-01 12:03 AMID: 2476418
Hello Everyone,

I have just joined this group and thought would be a good place to help others with their technical problems and gain some knowledge as well.

Have a good one!

Jerry

Expert Comment

Rob Jurd2019-06-01 10:56 PMID: 2476488
Welcome to Miriam, Jerry and Richard!

If you haven't already started monitoring, get across to the Community Experts group for up to date information and discussions about EE: https://www.experts-exchange.com/groups/Experts-Exchange-Community-Experts.html

We're always looking for more volunteers to help out around the site so if you feel like a change to answering questions or writing articles, let me know.  Our community volunteers consist of moderators, topic advisors and solution guides, all helping connect the right people together.

Please feel free to reach out at any time via the "message" button on my profile for anything at all.

Cheers,
Rob Jurd
EE Community Advisor