Here is what we expect to release on Monday, 12 September, 2016.
- New profile design focused on professional presentation and better integration of new products
- Quick Info Section: View the basic information about a member quickly at the top of their profile
- Add your top skills: You don’t need a certification in a topic to add it as a skill, so you can list these even if you’re brand new to the site or technology to let people know what you’re most into. We’ve picked your top 3 based on your activity over the past year
- Customizable overview tab: adjust the placement of your biography, professional background, education, and languages to highlight your strongest areas
- Level progress indicator: See your current level and how many points you need to level up.
- Editing topics on a question is now in-line and uses sneak preview of new topic selector
- Endorsements can now be rescinded, clicking the endorsement thumb again will remove your endorsement
- Participants and moderators can award points to a solution provided by a question author.
- A variant of the expert level ribbon has been implemented to highlight moderators in comment threads
- The ask question interface will no longer show error messages related to “Primary” topics
- Fixed an issue in messages that could cause the main message display to scroll to the bottom automatically
- Fixed a issue where a question’s point value would be reduced to zero if a solution was unaccepted
Please let us know if you have any questions.
The Experts Exchange Team