Here is what we expect to release on Monday, 19 September, 2016.
- New topic selector when asking a question.
- Recommended topics will automatically be pre-populated based on the question title and body. Hopefully our friendly robots make good suggestions, but if not, you can delete anything that’s wrong.
- When manually selecting topics, just start typing and the system will find matching topics. Choose from the list.
- Upon reaching Level 5 (50,000 points), you’ll now be able to edit topics to help improve content categorization or fix mistakes.
- New Top Experts design featured on topic landing pages.
- Counts and quicklinks of a member’s contributions will be added to the profile page
- Feedback tab added to member profiles that will show a member’s ratings and comments from Gigs and Live
- When a member levels up that information will now be updated within a minute.
- New “toast” message displayed when a user endorses content for the first time. Cheers!
Please let us know if you have any questions.
The Experts Exchange Team