• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Ticket Management

I am in the market for a program that will help me manage our workload.  Our group is small, 10 people and 100 users. I have user HP Service center, and Cherwell, but these seem overly complicated and over kill for such a small environment.  (Right now we are using the inbox email solution :P  )

What is your opinion on a simple application that will allow us to manage work tickets (ITEL Incidents and maybe Changes),  projects, and prioritize.

One suggestion was spiceworks
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (17)

Author Comment

loftyworm2016-10-21 07:27 AMID: 1944380
In all honesty, if had know, I still would have posted here first.  This is really an OPINION question, so there is no "right" answer.

My ยข2

Expert Comment

rindi2016-10-21 07:47 AMID: 1944383
There are many opinion Questions in Q&A. As long as they are in the correct TA's there is no problem with that. The Discussion groups are more for EE specific issues, or for the Lounge etc.

Expert Comment

So as the previous question, was closed, are you using Spiceworks now?

Author Comment

loftyworm2016-10-21 09:24 AMID: 1944403
No, I haven't gotten to testing yet.  I was thinking about it on the drive in this morning, and thinking I need to make this a priority.  Right now, I would prefer a SAS Cloud solution for ease of install and safety of 'going beyond my bounds' but I am concerned about putting proprietary information in the cloud, so I may have to install something local.  I haven't decided yet...

Expert Comment

Okay, so do you want the Question to be Re-opened, more Topics added, so you can get some more transactions, and responses, from many Experts, that don't follow here...

Author Comment

loftyworm2016-10-21 02:08 PMID: 1944438
No ty :)  this gives me 4-5 options both free and $.  I am good!