• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

No Shave November Challenge

You may have received the email (attached) about Experts Exchange participating in the No Shave November challenge to fight cancer.  We are encouraging participants to post their before/after pictures on the Experts Exchange Facebook page and make a tax deductible donation on the Experts Exchange No Shave November webpage.  I am writing this post in the Expert community to invite any of you that have a t-shirt balance on your account to consider donating one or more of those t-shirts towards this program.  We will take the cost of the t-shirt you redeem and make a donation to the No Shave November program for each t-shirt that is donated.  To do this, when you go to redeem your t-shirt(s), please enter "Donate to Charity" in the address field.  This will help us identify it clearly.  Let's do this by November 20th so that we have time to do the calculations and get our donation in prior to the end of the month.

Thank you for considering this and supporting the fight against cancer.

Gene Richardson, Experts Exchange
screenshot_51.jpg
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (21)

Expert Comment

Merete2016-10-29 01:36 AMID: 1946112
Thanks Gerwin Jansen, what size did you choose?

Expert Comment

I didn't, wouldn't make any difference for donations anyway ;)

Expert Comment

John2016-10-29 04:25 AMID: 1946126
I never saw this email, pity  There is not an email (at least I do not see one). Only a Notification bell and if it clears (I remove the notices when done), then you do not see this.

Expert Comment

Merete2016-10-29 06:11 PMID: 1946156
Thanks John yes you're right I do that,, so I probably missed this in the Notification Bell

Expert Comment

Jaime Lewis2016-11-15 01:40 PMID: 1949721
Hello Experts! We're halfway through the month, and I have some updates for you: namely these awful neck beards I'm seeing around the office :)

Check out the album of update photos here. If you have your own progress picture, I would love to share it as well! You can post them here, email them to me directly, or post to your own social media accounts.

Don't forget to also share the link to gather donations as well, here is the community page.

Expert Comment

Brian Matis2016-11-15 02:12 PMID: 1949742
Awesome!