• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Happy holidays to you

To Everyone at Experts-Exchange

May I take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year.

To those who may be of the Christian faith, I wish you a very merry Christmas. To people of other faiths, I wish you happiness and that all will be well with you.

To my dear friend from Hamilton Ontario, I thank you for your friendship, for breaking bread together with me, and for successfully nominating me as a Microsoft MVP. Thank you.

To my friend in United States using my older computers, I hope they continue to work well for you as they did for me. I am certain they found a good home.

To my friends overseas in the UK and in Europe who have messaged back and forth with me, blessing for the season and I trust life will treat you well as you head into 2017.

2016 has been good to me and to my family. I have been running my own consulting business for 15 years now and it is the most robust and durable job I have ever had. We are both well and look forward to our whole family being together for Christmas dinner. I had hope to have new commuter trains for my layout for my grandson and I to play with. They have been on order for nearly a year now, but it will likely be 2017 before they arrive.

I was happy to become a Microsoft MVP in October and to attend the Global Summit in November in Redmond, Washington. One day I wore a very nice Experts Exchange golf shirt and was recognized by a member (and when I saw the name tag, I did know the member as well). Nice to become acquainted this way when you know people via the forum.
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (15)

Expert Comment

Merry Christmas and a  Very Happy New Year to you and your family too John! :)

Author Comment

John2016-12-19 07:12 AMID: 1956841
Same to you and I wish all of you the best wishes.

Expert Comment

rindi2016-12-19 07:27 AMID: 1956847
All the best wishes to you all too.

Expert Comment

Scott Fell, EE MVE2016-12-19 07:36 AMID: 1956850
Merry Christmas John!

Expert Comment

Ray Paseur2016-12-20 06:35 AMID: 1957079
All the best, John.  Happy New year 2017!

Author Comment

John2016-12-20 06:36 AMID: 1957081
Best wishes and same to you. Last client day Dec 22 and then off until Jan 3