• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

New Year's 2017 Resolutions

For me personally:  To get more exercise, walk more, maintain a decent weight (Heed the BMI index) and maintain my health. To look after family.

For me in EE:  To be invisible as much as possible.

Do you have any resolutions for me?  Not that I can accommodate you, but just curious.
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (15)

Expert Comment

Hi Everyone,

My resolutions are to:

1) Reinvent myself by learning Supply Chain Management (all SCM analysts & Managers are welcome to send tips/tricks/job opportunities my way) and work for a company (Apple) that I respect.

2) Coach others to get/stay in shape. I'm a Beach Body coach, so if you need that extra encouragement, kick in the bum to keep going, or help in starting a program, I'm here for you (reach out through EE messaging if you would like info).

3) Continue to climb the ranks here at EE as an expert Apple guy.

4) Finish writing my book.

5) FInish the latest course I've slowly been creating.

Well, those are my five. Take care everyone and see you around the virtual halls of EE.

Oh, if any of you are looking for personalized gifts (I know the holidays have passed, but birthdays and surprise presents are always in order) my wife (a Calligrapher) will write whatever you want and professionally create it in vinyl. This picture is the coffee mug she made for me (it has one of my favorite quotes from Star Trek: Next Gen).   Star Trek: Next Gen mug Here is the link to her Instagram and Etsy shop: Link.

Expert Comment

Kyle Santos2016-12-28 08:06 AMID: 1958545
Nice, thanks for sharing, Justin!

Expert Comment

@justin,

ummmmmm,  why are you suffocating that poor stuffed dog on your counter?

Expert Comment

@slightwv

Lol! That's a German holiday kuchen. I like to have one around the house during the holidays. ;)

Expert Comment

>>German holiday kuchen

Never heard of that breed!    ;)

You sure it isn't a stuffed dog?
Untitled.jpg

Expert Comment

David L. Hansen2016-12-29 10:12 AMID: 1958821
My New Year's Resolutions are:

• Finish building my new house
  • Not freeze while accomplishing item #1
  • Build a prototype of my invention (mwahahaha!)
  • Complete patent on #3
  • Demo new invention to prospective clients