• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Introduction

Hello. I am new to Experts Exchange and to this group. My name is Dawn. I have been covering IT tasks at my job for over 5yrs but am still very novice since I have no formal training and nearly completely learn on my own "by doing".
I mostly do device setups and troubleshooting, email administration, asset management & vendor relationship management.
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (11)

Expert Comment

Hi Dawn,
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find Experts Exchange to be a friendly, knowledgeable community — with "community" being a very important aspect! I want to put a +1 on Scott's comment — I learn more than I teach here at EE! :)
Regards, Joe

Expert Comment

Insoftservice2017-07-31 07:43 PMID: 2041046
Welcome Dawn in EE family

Expert Comment

Kostas Kostas2017-07-31 10:57 PMID: 2041094
Welocme Dawn,

I believe that you will find very useful the community

Expert Comment

Welcome Dawn....always nice to see someone new join the community that's willing to learn and share.  That's what EE is all about and making life maybe just a bit easier for everyone.

Jim.

Expert Comment

Rob Jurd2017-08-05 06:35 AMID: 2045031
Good to have you on board Dawn :)

Feel free to reach out any time you need by posting discussions, asking questions or contacting a moderator (such as myself)

Rob

Expert Comment

John2017-08-10 07:04 PMID: 2048311
Hello Dawn,

I recognized the name and then realized I have participated in some of your posts. It is good to have you here along with the other people who have come recently.

Most of the people who responded here are people who have helped me along the way.

One person here I have actually met at EE headquarters, and (one never knows) may again at the next MVP Global Summit.

Best wishes to you.