• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

EE Reward not recieved

Friends,

Anyone facing problem with getting EE rewards(T-shirts), after you order. Or I am the only one. Just want to check. As I order my T-shirt on 2017-06-19 and till date not received. Issue faced:

1) No shipment mail received after ordering.
2) Followed up via Chat and Mail support with EE team, finally got the tracking number
3) Still waiting for my reward.

EE team, If anything changed recently, please advise.
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (10)

Expert Comment

Julian Hansen2017-10-12 07:38 AMID: 2064626
I have had a one not arrive - but put this down to our infamous postal service to whom (I believe) mail is like that carousel in a sushi bar - whatever comes by that takes your fancy - just help yourself.

The ones that do get through get hit with a hefty customs bill which usually costs about the same as the shirt so you lose either way.

Expert Comment

Dale Fye2017-10-12 07:49 AMID: 2064628
Julian,

You get a customs bill for receipt of a $10 t-shirt?  Sounds like a good reason just to donate your shirts.

Dale

Expert Comment

Julian Hansen2017-10-12 08:06 AMID: 2064631
Yup - and it is not small either. Guys here go bananas if they think you are importing clothing. The shirts are better quality than we generally get here and they have some sentimental value so I usually pay but it is rather irksome especially when the money goes to a fund the largest criminal organisation in the country.

Expert Comment

Mark Geerlings2017-10-12 10:04 AMID: 2064667
I just ordered one a couple weeks ago and was surprised when it showed up at my house in about a week.  I also received a couple some years ago, and didn't have problems then either.

Expert Comment

dhsindy2017-10-12 08:36 PMID: 2064749
After a time when you forget about it - it will arrive.  I have received all things that I knew were sent, eventually.  And, at least one that I didn't expect.  But, I am in the USA which is local - your a long distance.

Expert Comment

Helena Marková2017-10-12 11:24 PMID: 2064761
I have received all things which were sent, too. It was at about 6-8 weeks after ordering. I am in Slovakia (Europe).