• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Post your Testimonials Here!

testimonials-image.png
Greetings Experts!

Occasionally, you get a great response from a user that shows how thankful they are for your efforts. We want to know about them. It could be the question author or a fellow expert admiring your contribution.

Please use this thread to post a link to the comment and a quote of what the user said. I will be promoting these interactions to the membership in an effort to recognize the great work being done on site and to show new users what they gain from our member base as well as how they can effectively contribute their own expertise.

From the Experts Exchange team, thank you for all that you do!

Note: We are working on adding a testimonial function to the question and answer workflow in an upcoming project.

Regards,

Craig Kehler
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (132)

Expert Comment

Jim Dettman (EE MVE)2019-04-25 05:55 PMID: 2468148
Great idea....sounds like a win.

Jim.

Expert Comment

Jackie Man2019-04-30 02:10 AMID: 2468663
Thank you for your help. Especially you Jackie Man not sure if you’re a man but you’re da man right now!!

https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29144193/Forwarding-calls-from-iPhone-that-isn-t-physically-in-hand.html?notificationFollowed=228633756#a42852687

Expert Comment

Jackie Man2019-05-09 12:04 PMID: 2471705
Thanks to all and especially to Jackie who provided the easiest solution that worked without having to do a lot !

https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29145120/My-LG-monitor-keeps-shutting-off-after-15-mins-or-so-Why.html

Expert Comment

Jim Horn2019-05-10 07:06 AMID: 2471896
Received this in email a couple of days ago.  It's either a truly excellent compliment or a setup for a scam.  Haven't figured out which.

Subject: Appreciation - Professional
Mr Horn,

I want to extend my thanks for all the insightful and thorough information you've made available, both on ExpertsExchange and your website.

I spent 10 years trying to break into the world of data; in 2016, I finally got in. While previously I had been performing ETL using Excel, VBA, and ODBC/PowerQuery, the database environment I found myself in had impressive complexity with little time or value for best-practice maturity. The information you have published has enabled my meteoric rise in skills and proficiency. I wish simply to express both my admiration for your expertise and high regard for your willingness to share it.

Thank you,

William Faciane

Author Comment

Craig Kehler2019-07-08 11:38 AMID: 2481567
From a new user:
Truly refreshing......The people here so far are amazing.  They provide exceptional service and are always willing to instruct in the most friendly and supportive way. I appreciate their patience.

Thanks to all of you for being so patient with people in their time of need.

Expert Comment

Andrew Leniart2019-09-28 06:04 AMID: 2500453
Andrew
Thank you once again my friend. You should be awarded "MVE" "Most Valuable Expert"of the year award by EE community . You are a true human encyclopedia. I can not say that about a lot of people. Thank you again.
Basem Khawaja, R.Ph.

https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29158783/ADblock-Easy-to-understand-instructions-or-manual-for-dummies.html?anchor=a42950467¬ificationFollowed=237916976#a42950467