• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Seasons Greetings

To each and every person in Experts Exchange, I wish you the very best for this season and the hope for a prosperous new year in 2018.

Blessings to every person.
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (27)

Expert Comment

Rob Jurd2017-12-24 01:09 PMID: 2084676
Happy holidays to all!

https://youtu.be/Ds0mNAaNBzo

Author Comment

John2017-12-24 04:05 PMID: 2084688
The trains go up and over each other but I am not into ping pong balls on the train table.

But the whole thing brings back memories. I built the table and the initial trackwork before buying rolling stock.

Gustav wrote "I still have all my ~50 years old model train (Märklin mostly),"  

I had an Athearn HO locomotive of that vintage. It could not get up the grade. I lowered the grade a bit but it still struggled.

Joe wrote " have my eye on a gorgeous engine that you'll appreciate in your neck of the woods:"

That is when I purchased the EMD F7 A and B unit both powered, DCC, Sound and all. I got a Digitrax DCC power module and remote control. That lot busted my spending money for a few months, but it could easily get up the grades. The pair remains my most powerful locomotive.

Expert Comment

Wonderful well wishes to you and yours john and everyone :)

Expert Comment

2017-ee-xmas-card.jpg

Author Comment

John2017-12-25 06:50 AMID: 2084767
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas .....

10 inches of it on my driveway this morning. Our community snow blower (2 stage 10HP behemoth purchased in 1985)  was out cleaning up. City crew have already plowed out dead-end street!  Normally they show up 48 hours later.

Expert Comment

Kent Olsen2017-12-26 07:52 AMID: 2085073
ABCDEFGHIJK_MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ