• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Expert Awards

https://www.experts-exchange.com/expertAwards/

February is coming and we will see our report cards for Year 2017.

Who will get which awards?

Let's have some fun to predict who will get which awards.
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (141)

Expert Comment

I'm actually OK with only showing the last 30 days.  It isn't meant to be a one-stop shop.

If I'm familiar with it, it gives me a nice idea of where I am.  I can see if there is a new Expert or if someone is challenging my throne.

If I have no idea what it is, consider it click bait to learn more about how EE works.

What I would like to see is a quick link to the ranks for the TA that is visible.

OK, so I can see the Top Experts In  Basket Weaving in the last 30 days:
What about the link to the 1-year, overall, ???  It is a little hard to find.

Expert Comment

Craig Kehler2018-03-08 02:52 PMID: 2125571
What I would like to see is a quick link to the ranks for the TA that is visible.

Yeah right now you have to click the breadcrumb for the topic or navigate to the topic which isn't optimal.

Joe and mlmcc: Would it suit your needs if we left it to Last 30 days and then provided a link to Member and Topic Rank with that topic selected, so you could drill into details a bit more?

Expert Comment

Breadcrumb?

I don't see what I'm used to calling a breadcrumb but I'm not sure what you whipper snappers call things these days.

Expert Comment

Craig Kehler2018-03-08 04:00 PMID: 2125595
Nope that was my brain remembering the topic used to be in the breadcrumb for questions... it hasn't been for some time now. So you would have to click on the topics in the body of the question. My bad. Either way I agree we need a quick link to it.

Expert Comment

mlmcc2018-03-08 05:22 PMID: 2125625
I would prefer it on the question page that is why I limited to YTD.  If the link is right with the HOF then that works also.
I was just thinking of experts who through choice or being too busy might be inactive for a short period of time like 30 days.

mlmcc

Expert Comment

> Would it suit your needs if we left it to Last 30 days and then provided a link to Member and Topic Rank with that topic selected, so you could drill into details a bit more?

Yes, although it would be more convenient, imo, to have the UI that I described. Thanks, Joe