• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Can A Someone Who Posts See If It Has Been Reported?

This is a current example of a possible SPAM question that I reported.
https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29083177/French-Language.html

If it's genuine, I do not want to alienate the OP
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (8)

Expert Comment

Hard to say.   I could easily chalk that up to a non-english speaking person and given the member name, it's quite possible.

<<Basically, they are forum feeding keywords in the hope to improve their SEO. >>

So you think business review today is doing this, or one of the sites listed on those pages?   Seems odd if this is SPAM.   I would rather expect a link directly to one of the sites listed.

It's for that reason I think it's more a legit question than not.  

Jim.

Expert Comment

Vitor Montalv√£o2018-02-10 05:30 AMID: 2108592
Looks like they are fishing new customers.

Expert Comment

Shaun Vermaak2018-02-10 06:16 AMID: 2108598
Another one. Forum Spam money-back guarantee
https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29083338/Testing-tool.html

Expert Comment

Scott Fell, EE MVE2018-02-10 06:39 AMID: 2108602
While we do want to be cautious and take into consideration English is not always the primary language and wording can be wrong, those are spam questions and the recent question Shaun pointed to is promoting fita.in as is the question Eirman pointed out.

If it's genuine, I do not want to alienate the OP
That is a great point and the best route is to report the thread or comment and the Moderator team will take over. There are similar questions where the Asker was genuine and being new did not fully understand the Terms and in that case we are working with them directly.

Scott
EE Moderator

Expert Comment

Modalot2018-02-10 08:39 AMID: 2108660
To clarify the question asked in the title: Only Topic Advisors, Moderators and above can see that a comment, profile, question, ... has been reported.

Modalot
EE Moderator

Author Comment

Eirman2018-02-10 09:19 AMID: 2108681
Only Topic Advisors, Moderators and above can see that a comment, profile, question, ... has been reported.
Thanks for clarification.

I see that the question has been deleted.