... the same question (really two questions) asked in both Experts Exchange and Stack Overflow.
Preface: I'm one of the better English communicators I know, so I'm going under the assumption that this question is easy to understand. And the question is advanced but not unreasonable. Also I'm not looking for anyone here to answer the question.
* Question asking template was pretty easy to use
* Really didn't care for the view after I asked the question, as it game me the impression that I was no longer in a Premium mode and was bombarded with questions, what are you interests, course selections, etc.
* Within 15 minutes Mark Wills commented with a pretty rock solid good answer that addressed my first question, where I can build on it and probably figure out the second question
* Question asking template was not as good, but did give me a 'Here's some solved questions which may answer yours.
* Some f*&kwheat downvoted my question within 30 seconds with no comments. What the hell??
* Within the first 15 minutes multiple experts bust my chops over 'Why am I asking', 'Why do you care', and going off on a couple of tangents. Hell I thought they were going to hane me.
* Eventually there are 18 comments and no answer, although the third comment came close. There are comments and answers, answers are accepted, comments can be upvoted and downvoted but do not answer the question. Kinda confusing what the difference is between comments and answers.
* < Six hours of work .. wasn't able to comment>
* The question is 'put on hold' as 'Question asking us to recommend a book, tool, software...'
For amusement purposes I'll entertain suggestions on how I should close out the SO question.